“After the inspection, I went to ask our inspectors how many were good. He said, ’84 out of 84.’ And I said, Hot damn!”
-Respected National Optics House
What differentiates VisiMax is The VisiMax Process™. We combine thin film manufacturing focus, expert execution, and elite facilities to deliver exceptional value for customers.
Over time, we have tailored our process to best suit the needs of the customers we serve. As the optical coating industry has evolved, so has The VisiMax Process. Our team bases their work on three principles: dedicated focus to optical coatings, expert execution, and pristine facilities and equipment.
Our three principles are reinforced daily and at the forefront of each project that comes through VisiMax.
VisiMax focuses exclusively on precision thin film optical coatings, perfecting processes and delivering a positive customer experience time and time again. VisiMax is the disciplined, focused manufacturing partner that your coater needs to be. Our internal metrics are centered on:
- Process Design
- Process Execution
The VisiMax team offers over 50 years of thin film applications experience and knowledge in coatings design. With VisiMax, you are leveraging a deep reserve of optical coating expertise. On every project, VisiMax experts deliver:
- Effective optical coating designs from near-IR through mid-UV
- Successful coating execution on both glass and plastic substrates
- Precise hand and ultrasonic cleaning of substrates
- Prompt delivery, within 2 weeks on average after delivery of substrate
With the latest technology and equipment, VisiMax operates in a coating lab of the finest thin film optical coating systems in the world. Our contemporary 12,000 square foot facility in Northeast Ohio includes:
- Large-diameter and precisely-controlled physical vapor deposition systems
- Advanced environmental controls for superior process stability
- Robotic ultrasonic substrate cleaning systems
- Automated dip plastic coating system